2 6oz skin on salmon
2 Tbsp mustard of choice
2 Tbsp honey or maple syrup
2 Tbsp sriracha
¼ c coconut aminos
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Position rack 6 inches from broiler and preheat broiler on high
2. Season salmon all over with salt and pepper. Stir together the mustard, honey, sriracha, and coconut aminos
3. Pour the mixture into a cast-iron skillet and set over medium-high heat until mixture boils.
4. Lay salmon skin side up in the sauce. Cook until it turns a pale pink, about 2 minutes.
5. Move the salmon in the skillet to the oven and broil until the skin gets crispy, about 3-4 minutes. (Keep an eye on it! Things can burn very quickly under the broiler)
6. Remove salmon from the oven and place on a platter, pour extra sauce from the skillet on top of salmon.
*Adapted from Chrissy Teigen’s Sweet Chili and Mustard Glazed Salmon Filets recipe
By: Cassie Zehenny